By accessing the website at and its pages, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to build a website and website pages and use your own custom domain on Vendkit’s application for personal, commercial and non-commercial use. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may:
create and host a website for your commercial or non-commercial project;
create and host a website for your clients’ commercial or non-commercial projects;
- Under this license you may not:
resell or redistribute any parts of any components and templates;
manually (except the “HTML export” feature) or programmatically download generated code HTML, CSS, JS code produced by the Vendkit app for personal, educative, commercial and non-commercial use;
use exported HTML, CSS, JS code produced by the Vendkit app “HTML export” feature for building a commercial or non-commercial website builder or theme;
use abusive or obscene words for website subdomains and custom domains;
inject malware or JS-mining software in a built website;
upload forbidden documents, images or any other files forbidden by the laws of Canada;
remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the assets by implementing custom code (removing the Vendkit branding badge with custom code is prohibited by this term);
make any editions in the application code;
drive enormous amount of traffic on a website hosted on Vendkit;
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Vendkit at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Vendkit’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Vendkit makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Vendkit does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- The third party designs appearing on this website are the intellectual property of their respective owners. Vendkit does not own the third party products or user interface designs. Vendkit disclaims all express or implied warranties with respect to these assets, including non-infringement of intellectual property rights.
In no event shall Vendkit or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Vendkit’s website, even if Vendkit or a Vendkit authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Vendkit’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Vendkit does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Vendkit may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, Vendkit does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Vendkit has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Vendkit of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Vendkit may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ontario, Canada, and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
By creating a website you give your agreement to us to use your website as an example of websites built with Vendkit. By creating a website you agree to remove the Vendkit branding badge only from within the Vendkit dashboard.
10. Pricing plans
Vendkit service pricing plans may be changed at any time. The changes may contain the price change and the particular terms (such as website amount). We agree this point looks creepy. Nevertheless, we promise no one will be unfairly deprived.
11. Signing up
By creating an account (“signing up” or “register”) in the Vendkit service you agree your website URL can be published in Vendkit social networks and other communication channels and to receive company email newsletters. You can get instantly unsubscribed though.